CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Mornings

Most of my Saturday mornings are consisted with the same old thing: wake up, eat breakfast, watch 'The New Adventures of Old Christine,' clean our cute little apartment, and go grocery shopping.  To most people, this would sound monotonous, but, honestly, I love it!  A year ago if you would've asked me to wake up on a Saturday morning to clean, I would've told you "hell no!" Haha.  My Saturday mornings used to be all about sleeping in and then going out and doing whatever I felt like doing, and now I've turned into your a-typical housewife.  And honestly, even though I never thought at this point in my life I'd be doing all this, especially at 22, I think this is what I have always wanted.  I now have my own home that I can do whatever I want with, I live with an amazing boyfriend who makes me laugh and always feel loved, and I actually have money that I can go grocery shopping with and get food that I like.

I absolutely love my Saturday mornings...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...