CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boob Toob Babble: All That Copycat

Boob Tube Babble

As I'm sitting at work this morning, Miss 5-Going-On-30 has me put on this new Disney show called, 'So Random.'  I'm starting to watch it, and to my surprise, it looks just a tad bit familiar...hmmm?  Well, if you grew up in the '90s like I did, it's exactly like the show 'All That!'  Ok, for one, that show was on Nickelodeon, so shame on Disney! Haha.  And two, you cannot remake a show like 'All That.'  It's like if they were to remake 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air' or 'Family Matters,' you just shouldn't do that.  Do people not have their own ideas anymore; they have to copy the famous minds of the people of the past?
VS.

Hah, and if I were to mention 'All That' to miss 5 going on 30 or her sister, miss know it all, they would just look at me with these questioning faces, like they did when I mentioned Steve Urkel one time.

Man! These girls make me feel so old sometimes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...