CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Guilty Pleasures: Shopping

After I did my usual Saturday morning cleaning, I needed to run by Target to get a few things.  I only went there to buy 8-10 household items, but found myself gravitating towards the clothing department.  I told myself I would just look and not buy anything...but you know how that goes.

Well, as I'm just looking, I come across some cute cardigan sweaters...exactly what I've been looking for.  And they were on sale!  Oh no, there were so many choices.  I decided on three, which was three more than I should've gotten.  Ok, that was it, off to the check stands!  But wait, cute graphic tees on sale... Ahh, I was so bad and got two!  I then ran to the first check stand I could see before I could buy anything else.

I spent way more than I should have, but look, it was so worth it!






Cute huh? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...