CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

New Blogger

I've noticed that blogging has become a new fad lately in young adults, especially when I saw an old high school friend's blog, so I figured I'd give it a try and see how it goes.  She made it seem really fun and inspired me to do the same.  I did take a few ideas from her (please forgive me!), but I'm trying to add my own twist to it, and hopefully people will like it as much as I like hers.

I've never been big on writing, but when I have written something, I have been told I'm pretty good at it.  To me, my life isn't all too exciting.  However, my life has never been better as of about a year ago.  As most of you know I went through a horrible time at the beginning of last year, and I thought my life was over, but nope!  God had many new plans for me, and I am so grateful!  So now, I'm living my life to its fullest, laughing a whole lot more than I have in the last few years, and loving everything that has been brought into my life.

So, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...