![]() |
My Wonderful Parents |
My mom and dad are the best. They have been with me through thick and thin, and have made me into the wonderful lady I am today.
Super Mom and Hard-Working Dad have been married for 22 years and have 6 beautiful children. They have provided our family with a beautiful home in a safe neighborhood and sent us to great schools. We were all involved in sports, and Hard-Working Dad was always our coach (and still is for Smelly-Boy Brother). He has taught us all how to ride a bike, throw and catch a ball, and dribble. He may be tall and at times, intimidating, but he is the biggest softy and nicest guy on the planet. He's one of those people that wherever you go, someone knows him. He can start a conversation with anyone about anything, and he's pretty goofy too. He may not always know what to say when you're having a bad day, but he gives the best hugs. I could not ask for a better dad!
Super Mom is very outgoing and has a huge heart. She can be really tough and "mean" at times, but she does it all for the right reason. In the past, it was always a love/hate relationship with her, but now that I'm older, I totally understand where she was coming from, and were closer than ever now! Super Mom has always been my voice when I didn't feel comfortable doing things on my own. Whereas in the last year or so she has taught me to use my voice and I have learned so much from her. My mom has done so much for our family, to keep it together, safe, and healthy. I hope that one day I will be as good a mom as her.![]() |
| Their Wedding Day |
Not only have my parents done a lot to provide for our family, they have gone through a lot to make our family, our family. When Super Mom met Hard-Working Dad, she was already pregnant with me. My dad, being the loving and caring guy that he is, fell in love with us both. They got married and a few years later, had my beautiful twin sisters, Drama Queen Sister and Big Hearted Sister. I was now a big sister! A couple of years later, my parents really wanted a little boy, so they looked into adopting and found Smelly-Boy Brother needed a family. After months of paperwork and going back and forth with social workers, we finally got to meet our new brother and take him home. We were one big, happy family...although we thought.
![]() |
| Many Years Ago |
Now our family was our family...






No comments:
Post a Comment