CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Boob Toob Babble: Wilfred

Boob Tube Babble


I just have to start off by saying that I was very disappointed.


I was expecting this show to be the crazy mind set of a man who repeatedly tries to commit suicide.  I thought it was going to keep you laughing and guessing on what was going to happen next, with this man who sees a man dressed in a dog costume instead of an actual dog.  I was hoping to be entertained by the great Elijah Wood, but I guess not...

The show was very vulgar and dry, and not really that entertaining.  Thank goodness it's only a 30-minute show, because after the first commercial I was ready for it to be over.  The character of the dog has a British accent and acts like a 17 year old high school boy trapped in a 40 year old man who lives in his mother's garage's body.  During this 30-minute show, this "dog" had the time to smoke out of a homemade bong, hump a waitress, smoke a bunch of cigarettes, break into the neighbors house, take a dump in a pair of shoes (then get Elijah Wood's character to do the same), and to top it all off, sniff out a closet full of home-grown marijuana!

I really have no interest anymore to continue watching this show, however, since it was the very first episode of this TV series, I will record and watch the next few episodes and hopefully it will turn into the show that I thought it was going to be...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...