CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Cute Little Apartment

Amazing boyfriend and I (well mostly me) looked for a long time to find the best apartment for us.  We wanted to find a nice gated community, that allowed us to have our own garage and washer and dryer.  I don't know about you, but I would not be able to do my laundry where random strangers do theres.  I've heard stories, and people are weird...they stop your wash, to take yours out and put theirs in, or they actually take your clothes like their shopping through a lost and found bin!

Anyways, we finally found one that was just perfect, however, a bit on the pricey side.  We went to go look at it and I just fell in love.  It was a 750 square foot one bedroom apartment, washer and dryer on patio, walk-in closet, and newly upgraded appliances.  The one we would be getting was located on the second floor and overlooked a quiet little courtyard.  Amazing boyfriend and I looked at each other and we just knew, this was it.  We filled out all the information and got approved.  Our move in date was set to Halloween (2010).

Of course when we first moved in, we didn't have much, but we worked hard (especially amazing boyfriend) and over the next few months we got nice things when we had the extra cash.

And now it is such a cute little apartment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...