CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Boob Toob Babble: 16 & Pregnant

Boob Tube Babble


Every Wednesday night, Big Hearted Sister comes over to my cute little apartment, and we watch our TV shows.  These usually consist of 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, and starting today, Wilfred.


Last Tuesday was the last episode of this seasons 16 & Pregnant...well before the reunion with Dr. Drew.  I have to start off by saying that all the men from this last season (3), except for Mike, were all lazy jerks.  I think it's so funny how these guys think that having a child is going to be so easy.  But I guess they think that because after the baby is born, they leave all the work to their girlfriend.  I am proud of pretty much all the girls from this season though.  They all stood up for themselves and when the man was being dumb, they told him how it was.

Big Hearted Sister and I were discussing whether any of the girls just happened to get pregnant by chance or if it was always because they forgot a pill or didn't use protection.  And yup, most of the girls got pregnant because they were on the pill and missed a few days, and then didn't use back up protection.  I don't know how these girls can be so lackadaisical about taking their birth control.  I would freak if I knew that I missed a day, and then would take every kind of precaution until I knew I was back on track.

After watching this season, I look forward to Dr. Drew meeting up with the girls and discussing what happened over the season and what's happening now...drama drama drama!

1 comment:

Neely said...

16 and Preggo was CRAZY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...