I've been following an old high school friend's
blog for awhile now, and finally decided to start up my own blogging website a few days ago. I saw on her blog site that she is following a
blogger that set up a meet and greet. It's a great way for bloggers like me to meet other bloggers out there in the blogging world.

I'm a 22 year old striving psychology student who wants to become a first or second grade teacher (still haven't narrowed it down yet). I've been working with kids for almost 8 years now, and know that it is my passion to continue the rest of my life working with them. Currently, I am a nanny for two of the cutest girls, and I've been watching them for almost a year now. I'm also the oldest of five siblings, so that also might be why I have a connection with children. I also live with my amazing boyfriend who is absolutely wonderful and takes such good care of me. My life can be hectic, but sometimes not so interesting..so I'd like to make it a tad more interesting by blogging about different things here and there.
Since I've only been blogging for a few days now, I only have 9 other blogs so far:
New Blogger
Saturday Mornings
Our Cute Little Apartment
Amazing Boyfriend
How Amazing Boyfriend and I Met...
Kid Shows
All That Copycat
All Things ME!
My Job
I am really enjoying blogging, and plan on writing plenty more in the near future...
1 comment:
Thank you so much for linking up with me! I'm glad you found my blog though CASEY and were able to join! I'm off to check out some of your posts! Hope you enjoy the meet & greet! :)
Post a Comment