CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that Friday at this time I will be in a plane on my way to Florida!

I'm loving that I might have tomorrow off from work.

I'm not loving that a stranger was in my cute little apartment two days ago
and stole my makeup bag.
(and who knows what else, that I haven't noticed)

However, I'm loving that amazing boyfriend is setting up our
alarm system today so I can feel somewhat safe again.

I'm loving that I wore comfy clothes to work today.

I'm loving that I get to pick up my fixed necklace amazing boyfriend
gave me for christmas because it broke last week.

I'm loving that Big Hearted Sister is coming over tonight
so we can catch up on our shows!

I'm loving this weather.

And I'm loving, again, that I'll be in Florida for a week on vacation!

1 comment:

Sassy Amie said...

Have a great time in Florida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...