Well, I watched the next episode of the new show Wilfred, and surprisingly, I didn't want to turn it off this time. It was actually a lot better than the first episode. Don't get me wrong, it was still crazy and weird, but way more tolerable.
From what I think the writers are trying to get at here with putting a man in a dog costume and having him talk to a human, is that Wilfred the dog is supposed to be man's best friend, literally. Wilfred, in very strange ways, tries to get Elijah Wood's character to free his mind and to live life freely, and to not abide by every day rules.
Strangely, while watching last weeks episode, I began to feel for these characters. I didn't know what to think of it, but I guess you can say, I'm starting to like the show, and looking forward to see what happens this week...
Hi there! I'm Sarah! I've always been into fashion, but I didn't really show it, until I got my dream job a few months ago. I used to wear drab, but now I found a way to look fab! I've never been the richest gal, so I'm always looking for a way to save. This blog will show off my day to day outfits, along with fashion and budget tips. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment