My plans this summer include...
working full time, spending time with amazing boyfriend and family,
and going to Florida!
The best summer I ever had was...
these two summers:
three or four years ago when my grandparents treated my family to a
7-day cruise to visit all the islands of Hawaii
and
when I was 16 my family and two other families that lived near us
went down to Rosarito, Mexico and stayed for a week
Summer is...
my favorite time of year
My favorite summer food is...
bbq'd hot dogs and hamburgers
mmm :)
The best way to quench a summer thirst is with...
pink lemonade
ooh, or a delicious margarita!
My summer uniform consists of...
shorts and a cute little tank top
or a pretty summer dress
The best thing about summer is...
it's always hot and sunny
I love it!
:)



2 comments:
hawaii sounds fantastic. that does sound like an amazing summer just being able to relax :D
Dang, I wish my family would treat me to a cruise! How fun.
Pink lemonade has to be one of my all time faves too. Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)
Post a Comment