CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesdays

This is my first week linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple.

Here are some pins that I've recently added:

                                                                              Source: justataste.com via Sarah on Pinterest
                                                                           Source: cutegirlshairstyles.com via Sarah on Pinterest




Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest
                                                                         Source: carothrift.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
                                                                                 Source: houzz.com via Sarah on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: girlfromparis.com via Sarah on Pinterest


                                                                            Source: caleighskitchen.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

Shay said...

Great variety! Love that braid- I have it on one of my boards to try sometime! Cute blog!

Unknown said...

Nice pins! I re-pinned the avocado recipe.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Loving your pins! I wish I knew how to braid my hair like that - it's so cool :)

Michelle said...

I love all your pins!!! Especially the little black dress one with the accessories! Beautiful!

Thank you so much for linking up!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...