CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Topic Tuesday: Jet lag

Today's Topic: Jet lag

Going off of the title of this post, I still have major jet lag, so this post probably won't be that long.  I know I got back from vacation very late Thursday night, and it is now Tuesday, but I just want to sleep.  I've never experienced jet lag before because I've never been in a different time zone.  It didn't really hit me until Saturday after we got back, and I still can't shake it.  

Thank goodness I only have one more 10-hour day of work tomorrow and then the kids go back to school!  So instead of working full days, I'll only be working about 4-6 hours.  Then it's back to sleeping in.  Hopefully then I'll be able to get back on my normal schedule and not have to yawn a million times a day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...