CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Change Up

I take after Super Mom, by always having to re-design/re-organize everything every few months.  It's a blessing and a curse.  I grew up having our house changed around about ever six months or so.  She would either move around furniture, re-organize cabinets/shelves, or re-paint something.  And ever since I was about 14 or 15, I was doing the same exact thing.  So, if you haven't noticed already, my blog has a new look, again, and this time, a new name.

I chose, Just Sarah, because it's just me, writing to you (my cute little followers), about my day to day life and how I deal with it.  Including fashion/beauty tips, family stuff, living with amazing boyfriend, and finding great deals.  Living, laughing, and loving life is still part of my blog because every day, I have to remember to live, laugh, and love.  I've been through a lot so far in my 20-something years of life, and it's taken a lot of learning to finally realize that my life is worth cherishing.  And I have God, family/friends, and amazing boyfriend to thank for that.

I hope you all like my new changes! 
Hopefully this will be it for a long time.

Let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

I for one love reading your blog and love the look! Change is good, girl! :)

Michelle said...

LOVE the look! It's good to switch it up every now and then!

J and A said...

I got your email, I just need to find out from the hubs, he did it! :) I'll get back to you, promise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...