CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for...
One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up are candles.  I already have a bunch of candles in my cabinet, but yet whenever I go to the store, I have to buy more, especially if they are on sale or just smell really good.

Talking in front of groups makes me feel awkward.

I can't survive without, my phone, macbook, family, amazing boyfriend, and God.

Chocolate is my favorite snack.

Lately I've been stressed out and emotional.  Going through work drama, overdue bills, money issues, car breaking down, and paying for car to be repaired has made me a crazy lady :(

If at first you don't succeed, take a deep breath and try again, everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

Fall is my second favorite season.  It's still somewhat warm after summer and we get an extra hour of sleep when daylight savings comes.  I love my sleep!


Hope everyone has a great Friday and awesome holiday weekend!
Go link up! 

1 comment:

Rachel Rose Mercantile said...

Awe......your answers are honest and real. Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...