Biotera Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
I have never been completely satisfied with any shampoo and conditioner set I've tried, until now. I noticed a difference in my hair after the first wash. My hair is thicker, fuller, and softer. When it says 'ultra moisturizing,' it really means ultra moisturizing! My hair is still a little frizzy, but it's way better than what it used to be.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥
Rattail Comb
Perfect for what I intended to use it for - teasing your hair.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
China Glaze Crackle Collection: Lightening Bolt
LOVE IT! Looks exactly like it does in pictures I've seen. I read in a past review over at Love, Lipstick, and Pearls that she recommends only doing one swipe of the brush, because if you do too many swipes, it won't come out right. So I did what she said, and it came out perfect.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque
Again, LOVE IT! I tried it one night when I was home alone and it is wonderful, just like Lindsey @ The Bargain Blonde said HERE. Although, I don't know how she was able to smile in her pics because after it started to dry on my face (which happens in minutes), my face was so stiff! But after you remove it from your face with warm water and a wash cloth (it comes off easier than I thought), your face will be smooth like a baby's bottom ;)
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥










No comments:
Post a Comment