CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

IT'S FRIDAY!!
yay :)
So that means it's that time again for...
with beautiful miss Lauren @ The Little Things With Do.

Somewhere someone is working, while I have the day off!

The little girls I nanny is/are my muse.

It would suck if food was no more because, I love food so much!  And I love finding out about new recipes cook, and then of course, eating it!

Not working is/are my favorite thing about today.

Life is kind of like a roller coaster.  There are many ups and downs and sometimes you don't always enjoy the ride, while other times, it's the best ride ever.

If I could have anything I wanted I would want a big beautiful home with a huge porch and backyard on a cul-de-sac in a great neighborhood.

A funny thing happened the other day... (it actually happened to me today) I went to cook some tater tots in my toaster oven, so I put them in and turned the dial to 350 degrees and set it for about 15 minutes, then went back to watch tv.  About ten minutes later, I go to check on them and as I'm walking into the kitchen, I think "huh, why isn't the light on?"  I come to realize that silly me forgot to plug it in!  Dang it!

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love food too so if I wouldn't die of hunger, I'd totally die of sadness, haha.

Life is totally like that. Nice one :) Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...