I've never blogged before, and a few months ago when I saw an old friend was blogging, I figured I'd give it a try. I had no idea what I was going to blog about or if I'd even like it, but I had to try. I started off talking about myself and my life, to talking about my family and delicious meals that I cook, to shopping and fashion. Pretty much whatever came to my mind or what I was into/doing that day/week, I'd talk about it...and I'm addicted. Blogging is now apart of my daily life and my blog posts are all over the place.
I'm Sarah.
I'm a nanny who plans on becoming a first grade teacher.
I'm in LOVE with this man.
Shopping, fashion, health/beauty and makeup are some of my daily topics.
(she has a ton of 'how-to' videos)
I link up pretty much every day of the week.
To learn more about me check out:
Posts that you guys seem to enjoy the most:
What kind of blogger are you?
Link up with Tara @ Fabulous But Evil or Mrs. M @ Mrs. Monologues










7 comments:
Awww...Your blog is too cute! (found you on linked up, btw) I will def start following, now, b/c your posts are a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
Good luck with becoming a first grade teacher. I am in school now to get my Bachelor's in Elementary Education, and I believe I want to teach 5th grade or Special Education!
Again, amazing blog!
Have a blessed weekend!
http://kayyaksjourney.blogspot.com/
Cute! Found your blog through the linkup. :) I'm a general blogger too . . . and also a teacher and a babysitter!
Cute blog. Good luck on being a first grade teacher!
thanks for linking up, girl! you blog about some of my favorite topics! woot!
Your blog is so cute! I think you have taken it blogging quite well girl. Talk soon!! XOXO
So excited that you decided to join the linkup and the blog world. Excited to read more of your posts!
I love you describe yourself as an "all over the place blogger." I can totally agree with you on that one. My blog is the same way - random to say the least. But I am loving your blog. So adorable. I had to become a follower and cannot wait to see more posts, girl.
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com
Post a Comment