CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Homemade Dinners

Well, I was supposed to have a new friend over tonight for dinner and a movie, but I guess bailing on me and not answering her texts or calls is more important :(

So since I was starving and couldn't wait for amazing boyfriend to get home from work (he gets off after 11pm), I made my pre-planned dinner and ate by myself.
This morning I thawed out some chicken I had in the freezer and put it in a ziploc with some marinade I put together.  It sat in the fridge all day....marinading!  First time I've ever done that, I was kind of totally excited!  I put a slice in the George Foreman Grill and listened to it sizzle.
Then got a pot boiling with some milk, water, and butter.  Added some noodles and seasoning, and wah-lah!
(I took the picture after I already ate some,
there was a lot more than that haha.)
Popped open a bottle of wine.

And enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...