CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have to say, it has been WAY too long since I've done


Unacceptable!
I need to get my act together and stop being such a downer.
So let's take a look at what I'm loving today...

I'm loving... that Bubble Boy was on last night, so I recorded it, and I'm watching it right now!

I'm loving... (although regretting) that I'm eating McDonalds for dinner.

I'm loving... that I'm getting a massage on Friday.

I'm loving... that I got beautiful pink roses from Amazing Boyfriend for our anniversary.

I'm loving... that tomorrow is my last day of work before the weekend.

I'm loving... that we got a new big screen tv for our family room.

I'm loving... that I got paid today.

And as always, I'm loving... my handsome and wonderful, Amazing Boyfriend!

us at Knott's Scary Farm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...