CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Best Book Series I've Read in a LONG Time!

Many years back, when I was still in high school, I went down to good old Borders (RIP), in search for a good book to read.  I wasn't much of a reader back then, so I wanted to find something that would really grab my attention.  

I searched through the mystery section, the romance section, and then headed over to the teen drama section, just for kicks and giggles.  I skimmed through a few a ton books and grabbed a few here and there that caught my eye.  

After standing around searching for a good 20-30 minutes (I know, I'm picky, haha), I stumbled across a series called
 'Private' by Kate Brian.  
The first four books came as a set, and I believe they were on sale, or else I probably wouldn't have bothered spending that much money on a set.  
I started reading the first book, and was automatically hooked.  
(Now, when it comes to me and reading, if the first chapter doesn't grab my attention, I stop reading it.)

Back then, I only got to reading through book three or four and stopped, because, like I said, I wasn't much of a reader, and other things were "more important."

A few months ago when I went to Borders while it was closing and everything was marked down a good 50-70%.  I happened to find the next set of books of the Private Series and bought them all for only like $3 each!  It was amazing!

I finally got to start reading it again, and I've gone from book one to book eight or nine in about two months!  I'm absolutely addicted.  These books really keep you captured with all the drama and mystery and romance.  I feel like I am living through the main character and sometimes always I let my emotions get carried away, haha.  

I am really kind of sad that the series is almost coming to an end.  I believe I only have three more books to read until it's done.  And knowing my recent new love for reading, I'll be done in less than two weeks, maybe.  I mean, I've been finishing a book every few days it seems like. 
 I just can't get enough!

Thankfully, Kate Brian came out with a new series, called 'Privilege,' that goes along with this one, and she has a few other books that are AWESOME!  You can see a list of them in my My Favorite Books tab.  
If you want a good book(s) to read, you must go out and buy the Private Series!
Amazon has some great deals on these books.

Read them and let me know what you think!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...